1. What were the main points of this speaker's presentation?
The importance of planning your future and not just looking at today.
Success is being happy with the person you’ve created, not really your job title.
To pursue your passion, to accomplish your goals and dreams, and to go onto change the world.
2. How will you apply this information in your life?
The importance of doing an internship during college in field of choice.
The importance of budgeting money and living at your income level.
3. What did you find most interesting about this speaker?
Charity work involving feeding during the holidays and sending kids to summer camp.
Perspective of does your personality mix with the job you’re applying for.
4. If you could talk to the speaker, what would you say/ask?
Do you think your passion to follow your dreams led you to where you are and through the struggling times of college ?
5. Would you recommend this speaker to other students? Why or why not?
Yes. I think some of the information about self motivation and passion were supportive of where I am in life now and where I think lots of college students are. She was also pretty funny, so it wasn’t dull to watch.